Waterfront Place Hotel Overview
Welcome to the Waterfront Place Hotel in Morgantown, West Virginia! Designed to exceed expectations with an abundance of comforts and amenities, this signature Morgantown hotel reflects the characteristics of a boutique hotel.
Situated overlooking the picturesque Monongahela River, the Waterfront Place Hotel offers an escape that is both close to nature and easily accessible to downtown Morgantown. The unique location in the Wharf District, inviting atmosphere, and upstanding service combine to make this the ideal West Virginia hotel for a relaxing getaway, important business trip, or much-anticipated visit to your alma mater.
Nestle yourself into comfort in one of the 205 wonderfully-appointed guest rooms and suites at this comfortable Morgantown hotel that feature plush pillow-top mattresses, soothing bedding, free WiFi, and modern amenities. Enjoy a dip in the indoor pool or hydrotherapy pool and visit the state-of-the-art fitness facility to complete your sense of well-being.
Satisfy your cravings for flavor and flair at the Regatta Bar and Grille located inside this spacious Morgantown, West Virginia hotel. With outstanding views of the Monongahela River, the Regatta is characterized by a friendly wait staff, welcoming atmosphere and experienced culinary team. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Regatta is perfect for a business meeting, family gathering, casual dining or a romantic dinner for two. Enjoy a warm breeze and a great view while dining on our outdoor patio, available to guests upon request. Follow your meal with friendly conversation and your favorite cocktails at The Rat Pack Lounge, perfect for an evening with friends, watching your favorite sporting event or an after dinner cocktail.
THINGS TO DO
Located just a short distance to downtown Morgantown, the venerated West Virginia University, spectacular golf courses, a variety of outdoor activities, and the scenic Caperto Rail Trail, the beautiful Waterfront Place Hotel in Morgantown, WV is the ideal hotel destination for both business and leisure travelers.
- Hit the links on five plush golf courses within 15 minutes of the hotel
- Enjoy a West Virginia Public Theatre show at the Historic Metropolitan Theatre
- Bike, run or walk through miles of nature on the Rail Trails parallel to the Monongahela River adjacent the hotel
- Visit Rock City while biking, running or walking miles of trails at Coopers Rock State Forest and get a glimpse of the breathtaking overlook
- Observe, study and enjoy nature at WVU’s 91 acre Core Arboretum
- Enjoy wine tasting and tours at the Forks of Cheat Winery, Heston Farm Winery or Lambert’s Winery
- Take the family to “Family Movie Night” under the stars at the Hazel Ruby McQuain Amphitheatre
- Take in a WVU football or basketball game during your stay
PLACES TO VISIT
Monongalia Arts Center
West Virginia University